martes, 1 de marzo de 2011

To where we are -Part 2

For our sophomore year John's dad who is a teacher was moved to another town  3 hours away. I was devastated. The  Jerk had already moved on, and I had my eye set on an 8th grader. I know it sounds weird, but since I was really smart, I was 2 years ahead of my actual class, so he was actually my age, and quite smart I may add. I wanted him, so I went and got him, our "love" lasted 7 months and then I just got sick, again being in a relationship isn't or wasn't for me. But I really enjoyed our time together and until today we remain very close friends. He is actually texting me as I write (but that's another story).


Junior year and I wanted to have something else, so I dated this guy from John's new town, he was chubby, but cute as hell and super sweet, he actually sent me flowers to school for my birthday with a ton of cut out papers that said "I love you" that freaked me out and a couple of months into the relationship we just stopped talking. And then he assumed he broke up with me, even though it was the other way around. I guess I ain't no sucker for love. His current gf has put me through so much drama you wouldn't believe, she thinks Im still in love with him and I want to get back together which is the craziest idea ever considering I don't even see him anymore or talk to him.

So after him I haven't been in a relationship, except for the occasional hookup. I know is sad, I'm a grown woman, and I can't seem to find a good guy, don't get me wrong even though I've gotten a lil heavier, Im still an attractive gal, and I get asked out a lot.

I'll share with you more of my weird love life, from the guy to whom I'm the love of his life and we've never dated, to John who's become my best friend and I'm still crushing on, and Joshua my ex who Im still close to and we flirt all the time.

I know it will be hard, but as long as I see light, I'll keep hunting for the ONE!

2 comentarios:

  1. That was really interesting to read! I can only imagine how many more intruiging stores you have to tell, great blog and I'm glad you like College Girl. I think Hunting For The One has real potential and you've got a great style of writing so I know it wont take much longer for everyone else to flood your blog with comments!

    Keep doing what your doing!

    College Girl xx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks College Girl, I'll keep on trying even though it's hard since english is not my mother tongue. But your blog keeps on being such an inspiration.

    Alexa R

    ResponderEliminar